Oleo-Mac BV 300 Blower
Ideal to clear the garden of leaves and other small debris or grass cuttings: features low vibration for constant user comfort and low noise levels to allow non-invasive use in residential areas.
- Model BV 300 offers the lowest vibration levels on the market, only 3.5 m/s², as well as extremely low noise emissions of just 89 dB(A), low weight, ideal for use in urban settings in the vicinity of residential properties.
- BV 300: “Vibcut” professional anti-vibration system, utilizing mounts with 4 steel springs located between the engine and the outer casing, ensuring that vibrations transmitted to the operator are significantly reduced.
- Rubber covered handle ensures a firm and comfortable grip on the machine, while at the same time isolating the hands of the operator from vibrations (model BV 300).
- Vacuumed material is chopped up by a rotor with 4 steel blades (standard feature) to reduce the volume when inside the bag, so that more work can be done with fewer emptying stops.
- Paper air filter that provides the maximum engine protection when the tool is used in places with high dust levels. Reusable and easy to clean.
- The blower can be converted to operate as a vacuum cleaner by fitting a kit comprising hose and collection bag (optional).