Oleo-Mac GS 35 C
Universal chain saws for home use
Designed for occasional use by home users (small pruning jobs, cutting trunks of small-medium diameter for firewood), this chain saw is practical and easy to use, owing to a series of devices which make it extremely to start (starting sequence shown on the engine cover), operate and maintain.
- The illustrated step-by-step start-up instructions on the machine body ensure quick and safe starting, even for less expert users.
- Primer device, positioned in full view on the engine cover, facilitates starting from cold, after refueling or following lengthy idle periods.
- On-Off switch and choke incorporated in a single multi-function lever: guarantees practical and simple operation.
- Transparent tanks for immediate and continuous display of oil and fuel/air mixture levels.
- Anti-vibration system using 3 spring dampers and 3 rubber stops: significantly isolates the operator from engine vibration, for greater comfort during use.
- The new design of the starter handle makes starting the machine more comfortable.
- Filter cover built into the engine cowling: can be checked or serviced simply by removing the 3 fixing screws.
- The sponge air filter is simple and quick to clean, ensuring more hours of running time between maintenance stops.
- Carburettor bracket with 4 anti-vibration mounts: ensures stable fuel burn under all operating conditions, and longer carburettor life.
- Incorporating on-board clutch with drum and brake belt integrated in the crankcase: prevents foreign matter from getting between the centrifugal weights, ensuring consistently perfect operation and facilitating removal of the chain guard.
- Automatic constant flow rate oil pump: cuts in only when the chain is moving. This means no troublesome oil leaks when the tool is not cutting.