Oleo-Mac GS 44
Chainsaws for intensive use
Machines designed to satisfy a wide range of users, from demanding home gardeners requiring a tool for frequent use, to farmers and professional contractors. Its compactness, versatility and good power-to-weight ratio ensure excellent cutting performance for any use, from limbing and pruning to cutting medium-sized trunks.
- Piston with 2 elastic rings, forged and machined steel shaft and connecting rod, needle bearings, nickel-plated cylinder: constant level of efficiency assured over time, even in tough operating conditions.
- Digital coil with electronic control: variable ignition advance allows for a reduction of the rate at which fuel is burned, making the machine easier to start.
- Adjustable aluminium oiler: facilitates the task of the operator by allowing variation of the oil feed to suit the workload on the machine and the bar/chain combination; zero oil flow with the engine at idling speed ensures lower consumption and reduced impact on the environment.
- On/off switch, choke and half-throttle control incorporated into a single multifunction lever: guarantees practical and simple operation.
- Lateral chain tensioner: simplifies tensioning adjustments while avoiding any risk of contact with the chain.
- Model GS 44 available only in certain markets.